Thursday, August 8, 2013

First Day in Abidjan (3 August 2013)


to Cote  D'ivoire

 

 Look! we are so exhausted, Prof Obrou, almost useless me, and Kathryn 

After a long delay at Brussels airport, we finally made it to Abidjan. It was late in the evening and we were unable to see Abidjan from the top. Of course, we had one stopover in Contonou, Benin. Surprisingly, I had a GPS receiwver in my luggage and no one asked me anything about it at the Abidjan international airport custom, though they scanned everything I had. We were greeted by Prof Obrou, and he drove us to our hotel where we spend one night before we head off to Conakry tomorrow. As you can see on the figure, we are totally exhausted and would like to crush to bed like a baby.  We’ll see what we’ll get in Conakry, which is totally a kind of ‘blind date’ for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment