Sunday, April 6, 2014

Heading to Thailand (April 4 & 5, 2014)



I thought all taxis work 24/7. Wright? Well! I found that is a little untrue. I called all the taxi company around my area and none of them were willing to give service at 4:00am. Finally, it cost me half an hour sleeping time and drove my car to the airport and park it there for a week. 

O! My flight, yes! due to minor technical our flight ( BOS - LAX) was delayed by half an hour. Although i do not have boarding pass yet for my next flight, hope it will be ok. I've more than two and half hours. Well! Without any major delay, I boarded my long flight to Tokyo (excess of 11 hrs). I arrived safely in Tokyo and I met Kathryn and her husband, Dan. Again without and major delay, we took our next flight to Bangkok, which is more than 6hrs flight. Do not remind me how many hours that I was on the plane (you go ahead and do the maths quietly).

No comments:

Post a Comment