Saturday, November 19, 2016

Day 5 (17 November 2016) in Sangli, India

Today is my last day in Sangali. It is also school closing day, which is scheduled to have a fancy closing ceremony. The school participant students was prepared by professional dresser for closing ceremony.
A pause with some of the dressed up students!
The students were dressed up at the lobby of our hotel, and I tried to get myself done and took the hot seat; however, I was dragged away saying this is only for student not for the VIP. Then the lecturers were driven to a special place (I think it was the office for local government official), and they dressed us up beautifully.
  Don't I look like Indian??

If you're wondering how this head scarf can be designed, here is a professional designer who did everybody!
 VIPs for the closing ceremony! 
Some of the School attendee students from different countries around the world!
Fancy closing ceremony of the school!
After attending the closing ceremony for a few minutes, we hit the road back to Mumbai to catch my flight back home. Although it is a bit uncomfortable to reach Sangli, in my view the school was well organized and very successful. It was a memorable trip for me. Sangli is known with its rich sugarcane and Turmeric spice.  
Typical public transport city bus!
These cows reminds me my childhood life!

No comments:

Post a Comment