Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Day 1 (November 9, 2017) in Santiago, Chile

We landed at Santiago airport safely. Marina picked Yami and I from the airport and drove us to our hotel. I was supposed to hit to work right away, but the person whom I was supposed to meet face-to-face and talk about my instrument was nowhere to be found. After I've been on a standby mode for hours for the meeting to happen, finally I was told the meeting won't happen today. Although it was late in the afternoon, Yami and I went out to do a little walk (though we're so tired due to long flight) and went to the Parque Santa Maria park park where so many interesting architectures are housed. 
Finally, we picked one of many nearby restaurants for dinner. After having nice dinner, we went to our hotel to crash. Stay tune for tomorrow!
 Stranded at the hotel lobby until our room is ready!
 Some of the sensational view of the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment