Friday, September 15, 2017

Day 9 (September 15, 2017) at Canaanland, Ota, Nigeria

Today is my last day in Nigeria. The school got concluded with an amazing lecture about Research Ethics, it was so informative for the students and in fact for us too. Finally, the two Japanese and I left the campus for Lagos International airport. The airport was initially built during World War II and is now expanded and called Murtala Muhammed International Airport, named after Murtala Muhammed, the 4th military ruler of Nigeria. Our flight is on time.  
On our way to Lagos airport; if you think you've two lane and can only be for two cars in parallel, you're wrong; because you can drive three cars in parallel like this!
Murtala Muhammed International Airport (only for international flights) 
After stranded at Heathrow airport for more than 6hrs, I finally got into my house safely. Overall, my scientific mission to Nigeria was very successful.
Heathrow airport 

No comments:

Post a Comment