Friday, September 15, 2017

Day 2 (September 8, 2017) in Abuja, Nigeria

Today was a bit busy day. I went to NASRDA (they also calls it Obasanjo Space Center), where AMBER is located. I've a tedious work on AMBER instrument, and sensor alignment. It went out good.
The sensor and the nearby power line, which causes the noise that we see in the data!
AMBER family in Abuja, Nigeria
For dinner, one of AMBER family took me out to one of the best western restaurants, where I had the best grilled fish ever. I also got a chance to drink beer for the first time since I arrived in Abuja. The hotel where I'm staying does not serve any alcohol, and it is due to the hotel is owned by a christian organization that forbid alcohol into their premises.   
Since I was hungry, I forgot to take a picture of my fish, but here it after I consumed most of it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment