Saturday, October 13, 2018

Day 7 (October 13, 2018) in Baku, Azerbaijan

I waked up at 1:40am to catch the bus to the airport. All my colleague were in the bus earlier waiting for me. I arrived at the bus onetime, 2am. We started driving to the airport, and after a few minute of drive someone screamed “wait! wait! wait! I forgot my wallet”, that was me. I got panicked, everyone did so but tried to calm me down. The bus stopped, and the local host called the hotel and asked them to check my room. I keep panicking but keep searching my backpack. Finally, my wallet was sticked into one small pocket of my backpack. Then I yelled back, “I found it”, of course with deep apology. Then the panicking atmosphere suddenly changed to laughter and jocks. The bus resumed its journey, the local host called back the hotel and told them that I found my wallet. The hotel crew responded back (as jock of course) and said to the local host that “since I left the hotel without saying goodbye to them this incident happened to me”. That was nice of them. Anyway, everybody made it to the airport safely and boarded our flight on time, and here I’m writing this story on the plane at 36000 ft altitude above sea level.

No comments:

Post a Comment