Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Day 4 (22 January 2014) in Hermanus, South Africa



Today is a very blissful day for me. First! The jetlag is gone and I slept more than 7hrs. Ya!! Other than that, I do not have much to report today. I was busy working and discussing science with different scientists at SANSA. Late in the afternoon, John took me to a small town called ‘Gansbaai’ which is about 45min drive to the east of Hermanus. That gave me an opportunity to see more wine farms at the eastern side of Hermanu on our way to Gansbaai, which is a very small town but not as clean and attractive as Hermanus. Finally, my day-4 in Hermanus concluded by having dinner at one of the ocean view restaurant with John.

 
One of many South African wine farms!
 One of the shops at Gansbaai
 Mini port at Gansbaai


Mini port at Gansbaai

No comments:

Post a Comment