Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Day 1 (9 February 2014) in Vienna, Austria


After an hour and half flight delay at Heathrow airport in London, I successfully made it to Vienna. Vienna international airport is not that big compared to other major European airports. Since it is my first time in Vienna, I took a taxi to my Vienna Marriot hotel where I’ll be residing for the next couple of days. I was reasonably ok and did not want to go bed instead I took a short walk around. I returned back to my hotel and sat at the lobby to check my emails. Moment after I was joined by colleague from Japan followed by other colleagues from the USA. They both came to the same meeting where I’ll part of. We then went out for dinner to one of the nearby typical Austrian restaurants. I had chicken with vegetable and rice, which was so delicious. Finally, I crushed to bed to try to be fresh for tomorrow’s meeting. 
Landing to Vienna international airport
 
  Vienna International airport
 
 On my way to the hotel!
 
 Walking around!

No comments:

Post a Comment