Sunday, October 19, 2014

Day 2 (11 October 2014) in Xi'an, China


After 14 and half hours flight, going through the northern pole and crossed down to China over the eastern part of Russia, we safely landed at the economic heart China, Shanghai. Although Pudong airport in Shanghai is so big, my colleague Dave Webb and myself found our connection domestic flight check-in place very easily; of course after we passed through the security which is not that hard at all. Since we had enough time, we went to one of the restaurants close to our gate. I had beer, which is not that cheap actually. We boarded our flight on time and arrived in Xi’an as per our schedule and took a taxi to our hotel which is really very far. The room at the hotel is very fancy. I’m so exhausted and want to crash to my bed, and hope I’ll have something to report by tomorrow.  Good night!
 Pudong airport in Shanghai
 Xi'an from my hotel room!

No comments:

Post a Comment