Monday, January 11, 2016

Day 1 (11 January 2016) in Nagoya, Japan

After a long hours direct flight from Boston, I safely landed at Narita international airport in Tokyo. The flight was so smooth and the services of Japan Airline is actually not bad. The security/immigration process was very friendly. My next flight to Nagoya was just after 2hrs layover in Tokyo, and arrived in Nagoya around 8:00pm. Since it was late in the evening, I decided to take a taxi instead of Metro. I arrived in my hotel and checked in without any problem, but the restaurant was closed and no food, meaning no dinner. Hummm! really? It was about 9:30pm and I went out if I can find any fast food store. I found 7-eleven store where I got a chicken sandwich which was quite enough for the night. Anyway, good night and hope I'll have more to say tomorrow.
Narita International Airport while I was waiting for my next flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment