Thursday, January 14, 2016

Day 4 (14 January 2016) in Nagoya, Japan

No good sleep today. I woke up around 3:00AM and couldn't be able to fall asleep again. Well! it was unfortunate but I had to make myself ready for business as usual. My invited presentation is today, early in the morning (the third speaker of the morning session).
I got good breakfast and drank a cap of coffee. The presentation went out very well, attracted a lot of attentions. A few of us (two from US and two Japanese) went to a french restaurant inside Nagoya University campus for lunch. I had chicken with french-fries and it was so delicious.
In general the conference was a success, and the meeting was adjourned at about 5:00pm, said goodbye to colleagues from around the world.
Figure shown is the group picture of the participants 

No comments:

Post a Comment