Friday, April 21, 2017

Day 2 (18 April 2017) in Bern, Switzerland

There is no much site seeing today. I was stacked at the ISSI meeting room for the whole day. One thing that I may mention is about the warm welcome reception by ISSI staff members. They are very nice people. They also prepared a welcome happy hour cocktail at the end of our meeting, which was at 5:00pm.
Injera Ethiopian Restaurant in Bern!
O! look what I found just two blocks away from ISSI center! Bern is the capital city of Switzerland, though it is small city compared to Geneva and Zurich; and I did not expect this restaurant here in Bern. I knew there are strong Ethiopian community in Zurich and Bern, but never heard in Bern. I already received request from my fellow scientists to go and try the Ethiopian dish; and we plan to go for dinner sometime this week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment