Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Day 11 (11 February 2015) in Belem, Brazil

As I mentioned yesterday, I had received good news from Belem on my way to Belem. However, when I got to my hotel I quickly tried to see the UDP on our website by myself. Unfortunately, it stopped updating at 8:38pm localtime and it was not updating since then. A lot of things rolled around my mind throughout the night. Today, I couldn't wait until the driver comes. He came at 8:30am and we rushed to the site. I went to the room where I put the electronics, and thanks God everything looks healthy. Now, the problem is internet connection. I had to wait until Christian comes. When he came, I told him what happened and it did not take him that long to fix the problem, which was from the campus. I also confirmed that Matt can in deed logged in and be able to grasp the data. Fantastic! Thank you everyone who made this possible.
Finally, I came back to my hotel in the afternoon.    

No comments:

Post a Comment